Nutty Choc Protein Balls
Active Time: 10-12 min Total Time: 10-12 min
• 120 gram Raw/Natural Nuts of your choice (i.e Almonds & Cashews)
• 60 gram sunﬂower seeds
• 4 tablespoon Chocolate Protein Powder
• 2 tablespoon raw cacao powder
• 2 tablespoon Nut Butter of your choice
• 100 grams pitted dates
• 2 tablespoon Rice malt syrup (use honey but will be sweeter)
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 4 tablespoon dessicated coconut for rolling
1. Add all ingredients EXCEPT DESSICATED COCONUT to a good quality blender*.
2. Place on high speed until ingredients are completely blended. Check the consistency. If you need it to be more sticky, add some more coconut oil or rice malt syrup/honey. If it’s too sticky add some more protein or cacao powder. (These will go harder in the refrigerator, so don’t make them TOO sticky. Experiment by trying to make a ball first)
3. Roll into 12-16 balls. Roll Coconut & Refrigerate.
4. Eat and enjoy! (This is the most important step!)
*This can be a nutri-bullet, vitamix, thermomix etc. Be sure your blender can mill the nuts down finely.